Why do hotels, campsites, B&Bs, apartments and cabins want a listing on these sites?
- There are millions of active hikers, cyclists and sailors in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and the UK.
- These active people spend over €500 million a year on overnight accommodation.
- Today's websites make it really easy for this target group to find suitable accommodation on any of the many trails that exist.
- These websites are 100% compatible for mobile devices (responsive) which makes it easy for users to find suitable accommodation while they're on the road.
- These places to stay are located on hundreds of multi-day long-distance trails, cycle routes and waterways with a total length of over 50,000 kilometres.
- Over 1000 owners have registered their accommodation in less than three years.
- The high ranking in Google and the number of visitors to the site are also proof of our success.
- The fast growth is not only because the site is so user-friendly, but also because of the affordable cost of listing which makes it easier to take part.
How the site works
The setup of the site is unique and efficient. The user selects a particular route and immediately sees an overview on the map of all nearby accommodation. By selecting an accommodation, they get to see all the information about the place including photos, facilities, specific information and the distance to all the trails nearby – a unique feature.
The site visitor then gets in touch with you directly.
We’re continually developing so as to be able to help our target group even more with finding suitable overnight accommodation.
You can contact us to find out more.
If you would like to register your accommodation, click here.